Online ADHD Parenting Course
Would you like to feel more confident
about parenting your ADHD child?
If you would like to learn new strategies, challenge people’s perceptions of ADHD and create a more harmonious, peaceful home,
then register for this unique 8 week online ADHD parenting course.
Here’s what you’ll be learning on the ADHD Parenting Course!
On this course here’s what I’ll show you:
Week 1: Coping with ADHD Behaviours
Week 2: Managing Your Stress Levels
Week 3: Supporting Your ADHD Child to Reach Their Potential
Week 4: How to Manage Anger, Aggression and Meltdowns
Week 5: ADHD and Other People – Siblings, Family and Outsiders
Week 6: Working with Schools
Week 7: Medication, Nutrition and Alternative Therapies
Week 8: Taking Care of Yourself
Click here to see the full programme
This is a unique 8-week online programme created for parents and carers of children with ADHD. Here’s a taste of what you’ll be learning each week:
- What’s ADHD and What’s Normal?
- Real Life Strategies That Work
- Creating an Effective Daily Routine
- Tips and Trick for Getting Kids to Listen
- BONUS: expert speaker on bedtime routines
- Developing a Better Understanding of ADHD
- How to Keep Calm in the Face of Chaos
- Avoiding Negativity, Embracing Positivity
- Relaxation Tips and Tricks
- BONUS: Expert speaker on Meditation and Mindfulness and 10-minute Meditation MP3
- The Positives of ADHD
- How to Praise Often and Effectively
- Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- Helping Kids Develop Their Social Skills
- What’s Going On When Your Child is Angry?
- Helping Your Child Manage Their Emotions
- Distract, Divert, Avoid and Other Strategies
- Coping with Daily Aggression
- Explaining ADHD to Outsiders
- Helping Siblings Understand and Cope
- Getting Support for All the Family
- Onwards and Upwards: What ADHD Looks Like in Adolescence and Adulthood
- BONUS: Expert speaker on how to communicate with your GP and other medical professionals
- What Should the School Be Doing?
- Communicating Effectively with Teachers
- Overcoming “Naughty Kid, Bad Parent” Syndrome
- Dealing with Other Parents
- BONUS: Expert speaker on working with governors to ensure your child is getting the right support
- How Medication Works – and What to Look Out For
- Food for the Brain: The Ideal ADHD Diet
- Alternative Therapies and Supplements
- ADHD and Exercise
- BONUS: Expert speakers on diet, supplements, exercise and neurofeedback
- Building Your Confidence
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Juggling Your Priorities
- Finding Time for YOU!
The course is a combination of articles, videos, audio, quizzes, journalling activities, worksheets and downloads, with something for everyone. There’s also a forum and Facebook group where you can get support from other parents.
Each week through the ADHD parenting course you’ll receive videos, articles, worksheets and activities to help you build your confidence, learn new skills and create a happier life for you, your child and your family.
Plus you’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you can meet other parents, exchange stories and pick up new ideas.
What Happens Next:
Simply click the link below to find out more and secure your place on this ADHD parenting course.